Small Full Moon Stud Earrings
The Small Full Moon Statement Stud Earrings are handcrafted using sterling silver sheet, then hand-stamped, oxidized, and polished. Anyone can rock these stepped-up studs day-to-day.
- Measures 3/8" in diameter.
- Handmade completely from sterling silver.
- Sterling silver ear posts come with rubber backings. Make sure you wear these so the earrings stay put!
- Modern and simple circle disc earrings.
- Due to the individually handcrafted quality of every piece, there may be slight variations in each pair of earrings. These variations do not take away from the value of the jewelry...they simply add beauty and individuality!
- Each pair of earrings is made-to-order and will be ready to ship in 7-10 days. I do my best to ship each order as soon as possible, so please leave a note at checkout if you need your order by a certain date. I am happy to try to accommodate to the best of my ability!
- Jewelry handmade in Bozeman, Montana.
By purchasing any piece from this website you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Third Hand's shop policies.
Why invest in sterling silver jewelry?
Sterling silver jewelry is worth the investment. It is comprised of 92.5% pure silver, and 7.5% copper, which adds strength to the precious metal. Handmade sterling silver jewelry will last much longer than mass-produced/storebought jewelry, which is typically made of a variety of cheap base metals or coated plastic. Although jewelry made from base metals will look pretty and shiny in the store, they wear down quickly, are difficult to polish, and are more likely to cause skin irritation. Alternatively, sterling silver is very easy to maintain and keep looking beautiful for years. Sterling silver is less likely to cause allergic reactions or irritation, so it is a great option for sensitive skin-especially around the ears and neck. An extra bonus: rings made from sterling silver won't turn your fingers green! Handmade sterling silver jewelry can be more expensive, but it will also last much longer and be much more meaningful compared to the mass-produced alternative. Learn how to maintain your sterling silver jewelry's beautiful finish here, and enjoy!