Picture Jasper + Silver Dot Statement Earrings
These statement earrings are handcrafted from stunning matching Picture Jasper stones and sterling silver. The Jasper stones were cut locally by lapidary artist and rockhound Sally Bleck, so you're not just supporting one artist, you're supporting two!
- Earrings measure approx. 2" long (including ear wires).
- Rubber earwire backs are included.
- The silver dangle is connected by a small sterling silver jump ring.
- Take special care to protect your stone-set jewelry from making rough contact with other hard surfaces, and avoid contact with water, lotions, and other sources of moisture.
- The Picture Jasper stones featured in this pair of earrings were hand-cut by Sally Bleck in Bozeman, Montana. I've included a photo of the raw picture jasper material so you can see where this pair of earrings began!
- Stamped with "handmade" and ".925" on the back.
- These handmade earrings are ready to ship in 1-3 days! I do my best to ship each order as soon as possible, so please leave a note at checkout if you need your order by a certain date. I am happy to try to accommodate to the best of my ability!
By purchasing any piece from this website you are acknowledging that you have read and understood Third Hand's shop policies, including our return policy.
Learn how to maintain your sterling silver jewelry's beautiful finish here, and enjoy!