How Returns Work
Buying jewelry online can be tricky, I totally get it! If you've made it this far, you're either considering making a purchase, or you've already received your order and things aren't quite right.
I'm here to help. Here's how I handle returns:
- Email Julia (that's me) at email@example.com.
- Tell me why you'd like to make the return.
- I'll email you back as soon as possible and A) offer to accept your return and email you a return label. Once the item has been returned to me in its original condition, I will send you a Third Hand Silversmith gift card for you to use on a future purchase. or B) offer to resize your item after shipping has been paid one-way. (for eligible MADE TO ORDER ITEMS ONLY).
- If your return is approved, you will be refunded in the amount of the item only, shipping will not be refunded.
- RESTOCKING FEE: I charge a restocking fee of 10% to accommodate for the work that goes into accepting any return.